Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

There's Some Songs that Mean so Much

I also had to include this.  I am currently training for the Goodlife Half Marathon in Victoria next week.   I have had some runs that make me ok with not rowing again, and I have had some that make me realize rowing might be the only thing I will ever be good at.  Anyway, I was having a particularly bad run one day and this song came on my ishuffle.  I had no idea I even had it on there, and after many hours of running, it had never come up before.  I stopped during the run and started crying when I realized how I never found a song that better described any part of my life as well as this one defined me in rowing and trying to row for the man I believe in.  I then replayed it and blasted repeatedly until I ran 8km in record time.


No comments:

Post a Comment